Now, the device is already available in MyPhone stores. Indeed, it has the screen technology commonly found in Samsung smartphones and even boasts USB OTG function which means it’s compatible with MyPhone’s DTV dongle!
Hands on with the MyPhone MyA3
I was able to have a short hands on time with the MyPhone MyA3. The 4 inch AMOLED display has vivid colors and definitely looks better than the usual LCD displays in this price range. However, the contrast isn’t as high as I expected with blacks appearing as dark gray instead.
It feels light and slim with faux metal sides and slightly textured back. MyPhone has also returned to its roots and placed a Philippine map on the back cover.
MyPhone MyA3 Features
The MyPhone MyA3 runs on a 1.2GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor. It was previously reported that the device has 1GB of RAM but the final specs is merely 512MB.
It has a 5 Megapixel rear camera and a 2 Megapixel selfie camera. There’s 4GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot.
A 1400mAh battery powers the device.
Price and Availability
The official price of the MyPhone MyA3 is ₱1,999.00 only. It’s now available in MyPhone stores in two colors – white and black.
- 4.0-inch nHD AMOLED Display (360 x 640 Pixels), 184 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Spreadtrum SC7731C Chipset
- 512 MB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Regular + Micro)
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32 via microSD
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 1400mAh Battery
- ₱1,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines