Starmobile’s second smartphone featuring a built-in Digital TV feature is a variant of its mid-range Up series – the Starmobile Up Vision.
It’s a quad core smartphone with a 4.7-inch HD display, 1GB RAM and a pair of 13MP and 8MP cameras both with LED flash and image sensors from Sony and Samsung respectively.
The Starmobile Up Vision comes with 8GB of on-board storage and microSD card up to 32GB. It also supports wireless display using Miracast and Google Chromecast.
It uses a MediaTek MT6582 chipset with a Mali-400 MP2 GPU. If you want a more powerful smartphone with Digital TV, check out the Starmobile Knight Vision instead.
One glaring disadvantage of the Starmobile Up Vision is its battery – a mere 1,800mAh cell. That won’t last long when watching digital TV or playing games.
- 4.7-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 312 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6582 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony BSI Sensor, Blue Glass Filter and LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera with Samsung Sensor and LED Flash
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wireless Display via Miracast
- GPS with A-GPS
- Digital TV Tuner
- FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 137 x 68 x 8.1 mm @ 137 g
- 1,800mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱5,990.00 Official Price
Show Comments 💬