The new Starmobile Jump HD smartphone has a 3,200mAh battery that allows it to last 14 hours in a call or a whole month on standby!
Of course, these measurements were tested in controlled conditions. But if true, Starmobile surely has a new best-selling smartphone in their hands.
The Starmobile Jump HD is a 5-inch smartphone powered by a quad core Spreadtrum SC7731G processor, 1GB of RAM and Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Its main camera is 8 Megapixels while the one on the front is 5 Megapixels. Both are equipped with Backside Illuminated (BSI) image sensors which improves low light photography.
|The Starmobile Jump HD is available in gold and gray.|
This is a dual SIM smartphone with 3G connectivity and has support for Miracast wireless display.
Its internal storage is 16GB while the maximum microSD card capacity is 32GB. There’s no mention of USB OTG support though.
The official price is ₱3,990.00 and each package includes a free screen protector and phone case.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Spreadtrum SC7731G Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with BSI Sensor and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with BSI Sensor
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Regular + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Miracast Wireless Display
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 142.5 x 70.9 x 8.4 mm @ 148 g
- ₱3,990.00 Official Price