Sony’s 2016 flagship smartphone, the Xperia XZ, is now available for pre-order in the Philippines and comes with ₱4,000 worth of freebies.
It boasts a 23 Megapixel camera with laser autofocus and RGBC-IR sensor, 5.2 inch full HD display, Snapdragon 820 processor, water-resistant design and hi-res audio with stereo speakers.
A down payment of ₱2,000 is required to pre-order the Sony Xperia XZ at Sony Centers and Sony Mobile Stores from October 21 to November 6, 2016. The smartphone can then be claimed on December 1, 2016 together with a 32GB flash drive with OTG, 5000mAh powerbank and Krussel Sigtuna Smart Case upon paying the full price.
The official price of the Sony Xperia XZ in the Philippines is ₱37,990.00.
- 5.2 Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 424 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Chipset
- 2.15GHz + 1.6GHz Dual Core Kyro CPUs
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 23.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Laser AF, PDAF and Dual-LED Flash
- 13.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM)
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE with aptX
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- USB OTG
- USB Type-C (Reversible)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Hi-res Audio with Stereo Loudspeakers
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- RGB Sensor
- 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm @ 161 g
- IP68 Certified – Dust and Water Resistant
- 2900mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- Quick Charge 3.0
- ₱37,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines