ASUS CEO Jerry Shen revealed that the eagerly awaited ASUS ZenFone 3 series of smartphones will be unveiled in June 2016.

He also said that instead of Intel, 90% of the company’s new smartphones will run on Qualcomm processors and the remaining 10% on MediaTek ones. However, many fans fear that ditching Intel might increase the prices of the ZenFone 3.

Here’s how the ZenFone 3 might look like:

leaked ASUS ZenFone 3 image
Leaked ASUS ZenFone 3 image.

ASUS remains focused on the midrange segment and assuaged the fears of increased price. Shen said the Zenfone 3 will remain within the ₱10,000 – ₱15,000 range. One or two models might be more expensive but its purpose is to compete with Huawei and Oppo in China.

Interestingly, the CEO predicts that the upcoming ASUS ZenFone 3 Max will give the company 2/3 of its entire smartphone sales with the ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Deluxe providing the remaining 1/3. The name Max implies a massive battery.

All of these make us overly excited for the ASUS ZenFone 3! How about you?