Like most of you, I also would like to earn more with my blog. I’m still not approved by adsense so I’m sticking with Nuffnang and Infolinks.
I once had a problem with Nuffnang’s ads. I did not know how to put the large rectangle ad in my blog posts. In order for the ads to show up, you must follow Nuffnang’s suggested ad placement.
How to put the large rectangle Nuffnang Ad in your blog posts?
Here are the steps:
1. Open your blogger dashboard and click on Template > Edit HTML > Proceed
2. Tick the box above that says Expand Widget Templates
3. Use the search function (Ctrl + F) to find <div class=’post-footer’>
Paste the following code just before the <div class=’post-footer’>
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
<!– nuffnang –>
nuffnang_bid = "354a51a00a5dd2023ac0cb2f2403cb55";
document.write( "<div id=’nuffnang_lr’/>" );
nn.src = 'http://synad2.nuffnang.com.ph/lr.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(nn, s.nextSibling);
5. Replace the codes in purple with your large rectangle code from Nuffnang
6. Save your template and you will have the large rectangle Nuffnang ad positioned just like mine
How About the Other Ads?
Now that you have positioned the large rectangle properly, make sure that you place the leaderboard in the header just like mine too.
Don’t forget that the skyscraper should be place at the topmost position in your sidebar.