It also features the company’s ‘AI Beauty Recognition Technology’ which improves selfies. However, it has lesser amount of RAM at 2GB instead of 3GB.
OPPO A71 (2018) Features
The OPPO A71 (2018) has a 5.2-inch HD display, 13 Megapixel main camera with LED flash and a 5 Megapixel selfie camera.
Its Snapdragon 450 processor has a 1.8GHz octa core CPU with an Adreno 506 graphics chip and 4G LTE connectivity. It also runs on the company’s ColorOS 3.2 user interface with Android 7.1 Nougat underneath.
A 3000mAh battery powers the device.
- 5.2 Inch HD (720 x 1280 Pixels) IPS LCD Display
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3000mAh Battery
- $179.00 / No official PH price yet.