This will surely be a welcome news for the ladies. The company even tapped actress Michelle Vito to promote the new phones together with Liza Soberano.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is known for its superb capabilities in photography, sleek design and smooth performance for a midrange phone. Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy J7+ comes with dual rear cameras but with almost the same features as the former.
These new variants have the same exact specs and features. The only change is in the appearance.
Just like the features, the prices of the two smartphones remain the same. It’s ₱15,990.00 SRP for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro while the official price of the Samsung Galaxy J7+ is ₱19,990.00.
- 5.5 Inch FHD (1080 x 1920 Pixels) Super AMOLED Display
- Scratch Resistant Glass
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Exynos 7870 Octa Chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.0 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 13.0 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3600mAh Battery
- ₱15,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines