Apple launched the three new iPhones – the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X on September 13, 2017 (Philippine Time). On the same day, online shop Widget City opened the pre-order for these devices.
Completing the form ensures that you’ll be one of the first people to own the new iPhones through the online shop. There’s no mention of any upfront payment or deposit.
For the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, fill up this pre-order form. All options are included may it be in storage or colors. You’ll be contacted once the stocks are available.
Now for the iPhone X. The same rules apply and the pre-order form is here but colors are only space grey and silver. No exact date has been given.
- 5.8 Inch FHD (1125 x 2436 Pixels) OLED Display
- Scratch Resistant Glass
- iOS11 OS
- Apple A11 Bionic Chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 12.0 + 12.0 MP Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 7.0 MP Front Camera
- Single SIM
- 64GB/128GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Lightning Port
- 2716mAh Battery
- ₱64,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines