The Motorola Moto G5 Plus has a 5.2-inch full HD display, Snapdragon 625 chipset, 2GB to 4GB of RAM and 4G LTE connectivity. It also has a 12 Megapixel camera with dual-pixel autofocus and 4G LTE connectivity.
A 3000mAh battery powers the device and supports TurboPower charging. That means up to 6 hours of battery life after a quick 15 minute recharge.
Price and Availability
The US price of the Motorola Moto G5 Plus is $299. That’s just around ₱15,000.00 when converted using current exchange rates.
However, availability in the Philippines is yet to be announced by Motorola Philippines.
- 5.5 Inch FHD (1080 x 1920 Pixels) IPS LCD Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 13.0 + 13.0 MP Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 8.0 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- ₱14,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines