Cloudfone Next Lite Revealed: 5in FHD Display, Snapdragon 430 & Fingerprint Sensor
Cloudfone announced a small but power-packed smartphone under the name of its current flagship – the Cloudfone Next Lite.
The Lite moniker means it has a smaller 5in display but with the same full HD resolution. It also runs on the same processor, the Snapdragon 430 chip and comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the back.
The Cloudfone Next Lite handles photography with a 13 Megapixel main camera that uses an image sensor from Sony and an 8 Megapixel front camera with its own LED flash for selfies even in the dark.
It boots to Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and multi-tasking should be breezy since it has 3GB of RAM. A 3000mAh battery powers the device and a gyroscope is present for AR games.
The official price is ₱7,999.00 and will be available in Cloudfone outlets in the coming days.
Cloudfone Next Lite – Smartphone Specifications
- 5.0 Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 441 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset
- 1.4GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.0 MP Main Camera with AF & LED Flash
- 8.0 MP Front Camera with LED Flash
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via microSD
- Dual nano-SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- FM Radio
- USB On-the-Go
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 142.5 x 69.9 x 8.7mm @ 150g
- 3000mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱7,999.00 Official Price in PH