CloudFone Next Now Available; Snapdragon 430, 4GB RAM, 5.2 Inch FHD Display and 3000mAh Battery
It’s a good looking smartphone with powerful hardware such as a Snapdragon 430 processor from Qualcomm, 4GB of RAM and a 3000mAh of battery. The front panel is scratch resistant and has 2.5D arc edges while the back and frame are metallic.
The CloudFone Next is also well equipped in terms of photography. It has a 16.0 Megapixel main camera at the back and an 8 Megapixel one on the front. Both uses image sensors from Samsung; ensuring good quality pictures and videos.
It has a fingerprint sensor, gyroscope for games, 32GB of built-in storage, microSD card slot for up to 64GB memory cards and support for USB OTG.
It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity and the official price is ₱9,999.00. Each unit comes with several FREEBIES including a faux leather case, jelly case and screen protector.
CloudFone Next – Smartphone Specifications
- 5.2 Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 424 ppi)
- 2.5D Arc Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset
- 1.4GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Phase Detection Autofocus, Samsung Image Sensor and LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 155 x 79 x 9.9 mm @ 170 g
- 3000mAh Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱9,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines