How to Disable Autoplay on Facebook – Step by Step Guide
Autoplaying videos on Facebook are not just annoying, they also eat up your data plan. Hence, here are the steps on how to disable this feature:
Disabling Autoplay on the Facebook App
1. Open App Settings by tapping the settings icon and scrolling down.
2. Tap Videos play automatically.
3. Choose Off.
|Disabling Autoplay on Facebook app.|
Disabling Autoplay on the Facebook Website
1. Go to Settings. Just click this link to go there directly.
2. Click on Videos. It’s the last option on the left.
3. Choose Off in the drop down menu for Auto-play Videos.
Remember to disable autoplay on both your Facebook app and on the website.