Just like its non-3G version, this one is an entry level smartphone so don’t expect anything surprising. It’s good for those who are looking for their first Android device though.
The MyPhone Rio Junior 3G has a 3.5-inch screen, 1.3MP rear camera and a VGA front camera which is not present in the old version (Related: Hands on with the MyPhone Rio Junior).
It runs on the same 1.3GHz dual core processor but with double the amount of RAM at 512MB and almost 8 times the internal storage at 4GB!
Buying the MyPhone Rio Junior 3G will also entitle you to free internet for 1 year. That’s 100MB every month valid for 15 days.
- 3.5-Inch Capacitive Display (480 x 320 Pixels, 165 ppi)
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6571 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Dual Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 GPU
- 512MB of RAM
- 1.3 Megapixel Main Camera
- VGA Front Camera
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 3G, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- FM Radio
- Micro USB
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- ₱2,199.00 Officical Price