Torque unveils a new octa core smartphone called the Torque Droidz Marvel HD flaunting a 5-inch screen with IPS, OGS and scratch resistant DragonTrail glass technologies.
Take note though that this is different from the Torque Droidz Marvel FHD since it only has a 720p display instead of full HD or 1080p.
Aside from its gorgeous display, the Torque Droidz Marvel HD also has a 13MP camera at the back and a 5MP front facing one.
It runs on a 1.7GHz octa core processor from MediaTek with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard storage. An AnTuTu Benchmark test performed by Ron (not the DJ) showed the Torque Droidz Marvel HD scoring 30,000 points.
Lastly, the Torque Droidz Marvel HD boasts a thin profile measuring 7mm only at the sides. However, an unfortunate consequence is an inadequate battery rated at merely 1,700mAh.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display with OGS (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant DragonTrail Glass
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6592 Chipset
- 1.7GHz Octa Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-450 MP4 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 1,700mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱6,899.00 Official Price